Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Raining Blossoms


Welcome, and thank you to my newest followers...I hope you
enjoy your visits to my blog.

Last month several of my friends celebrated their birthdays, and this is the
card I made for one of them. 

It is a rather simple card, with just a few die-cuts and some tiny pearls
as the embellishments. The card base is made from the most beautiful
butterfly embossed and pearlised cardstock that I have had in my 
collection for several years. 

Isn't this the most adorable little bear, with his friend 
and pretty umbrella.

Inside the card with a large area on which I wrote my personal
message. IRL the green spotted paper is exactly the same 
colour as the umbrella...just a few shades paler, but 
unfortunately it looks different in the photo.

Image - Penny Black Raining Daisies
Colouring - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles; Cheery Lynn Sentiment Frame #1; Joy Crafts 6002/0356
Paper - Franchville Pastel Basics
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Pearls are from my junk stash

I must go to bed and try to sleep as I am on duty at the Fort for the next three days. Tomorrow, Sunday, is one of my usual rostered days, then on Monday it will be one of our four main 'big days' of the year (a public holiday). The Fort is normally closed on Tuesdays, but next Tuesday we will be open because one of Australia's former Prime Ministers will be visiting.

"Happy crafting"
Hugs,
Jennifer. x





4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Jennifer, an adorable image and lovely die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully soft and romantic card! Your image is so adorable and I love all the pretty die cuts you added! Gorgeous butterfly paper, very classy. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossed pearl cardstock is way too beautiful to cover up so just having the delicate die cut corners and image/sentiment panel is perfect and that image is uber cute :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, this is such a sweet card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.