Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Christmas Wishes

"Oh dear" I can hear you all groaning..."not another poinsettia card"...
well I did warn you that there were still a few to come, didn't I.

This card is for one of my friends at the Fort. She is a volunteer in the shop there.
I have had great fun creating these poinsettias, and will most probably go
into withdrawal symptons when Christmas is over.

A closer look at the poinsettia.

Inside the card.

Dies - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Tattered Poinsettia; Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles; Memory Box Woodland Branch
Embossing - Tim Holtz Texture Fades Textured Poinsettia Pattern Set
Gold beads, gold cord, and peel-off greeting sticker are all from my junk stash 

Challenges
Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards (Day 2 Poinsettias, Day 30 Do What you Love)
Paper Creator's Crafts #33 - 'All About Christmas'
Penny's Paper Crafty #205 - 'Anything Goes'

I have been at the Fort all day, so I am now off to watch 'Cilla', the TV drama of how the wonderful singer, Cilla Black, rose to fame.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time,
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




8 comments:

  1. Poinsettias are wonderful Jennifer, especially your card, in fact I have only recently managed to "kill" my real poinsettia purchase from last Christmas Eve that was guaranteed for six weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunny, when they look as good as this, who could get fed up with them! Gorgeous, as always. Lucky friend. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise, it is gorgeous, looks almost real. Enjoy Cilla, saw it a few weeks ago, very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the poinsettia.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No groans from me Jennifer, I love your poinsettia cards! I really like how you always add texture to the leaves or petals, it gives them much more life than just leaving them plain. The beautiful, crisp, clean backgrounds are fabulous too and really showcase the beautiful flower. Wonderful!
    Thank you for playing along in the challenge this month, it's been a pleasure looking at all your wonderful cards.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant card !
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Creator's challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just scrumptious! I love the texture of the poinsettia - gives the die a whole new look. Love the layout and design. I have this die and have never once thought of embossing it - but it looks totally fab so I'm going to give it a go. I'm not bored of the poinsettia cards - they are stunning.! The gold beads are fab too. I shall be embossing like a crazy lady tomorrow!! Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.