Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 29 November 2014

Baby Teddy and Friend

I think a few of us have been having trouble with our computers and/or Mr Blogger,
judging by various comments on blogs. Last Wednesday, 26/11/14, I posted a card
which had been in my 'drafts' since 14/11/14. However, try as I might, the post
 insisted on publishing showing that date, not that of last Wednesday 26/11/14. 

Please don't throw anything at me, but I am feeling rather pleased with myself....
thanks to quite a few very late nights, I have finished 40 of my 41 Christmas
cards (the last one is for my darling John), and also my long annual letters to
friends. I posted the overseas ones 10 days ago, and the Aussie ones last 
Thursday. Even I am in shock!!

This pair of cuties was such fun to colour, and because the card
is for a 5 year old child, I wanted it to be bright and cheerful.
Those 3 little bells actually jingle when the card is shaken, and the resin
snowman is a button with the shank cut off.

This image is one of the first digital stamps I ever bought (if not
the first).

The inside of my card matches the front. The gold snowflake is from
a long garland of Christmas tree decorations I bought about 10 years ago.


Image - Whimsy digital stamp Baby's First Christmas
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Paper - Doodlebug
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles
Punch - Making Memories Corner Rounder
Stickles - Ranger Star Dust
Bells, gold cord, gems, gold snowflake, snowman button are all from my junk stash

Challenges
A Creative Romance - 'Something Old' (digi stamp, gold cord, bells, gems)
Animal Friends #20 - 'It's Cold' TOP 3
Delightful - 'It's A Kid's World' TOP 3
Di's Digi Designs - 'For or With a Child'
Divas By Design - 'Jingle Bells'
Fairy Tale #105 - 'Animal Christmas'
Paper Creator's Crafts #33 - 'All About Christmas'
Penny's Paper Crafty #205 - 'Anything Goes'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'Buttons or Bows'

In a few days I will show you another of my Christmas cards, so until then, thank you for visiting, stay safe, and try not to get too stressed.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x





14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the Christmas paper! Great idea adding jingle bells to the card! Love all the sparkle on the hats! I am sure the child that receives this is going to love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "It's A Kids World"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wundervolle Karte. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Fabulous image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!! Your Card is so sweet!
    Great!!!
    Thank you for your contribution at the animal friends

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so adorable.
    Thank you for playing with us at Di's Digi Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tina
    www.findingyourniche67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, thanks so much for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card and a so sweet image, i love it.
    HugsThanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet card :-D Image is adorable :-D
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this fortnight :-D
    Milka GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Jennifer! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Perfect take on the "Christmas with animal" challenge. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made such a lovely card! It´s realy very christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute Christmas card. Love the details with the bow and traditional colours. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.