Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 17 November 2014

White, Gold and Silver

Oh dear, I can't help myself, can I!!!! Here are some more Christmas
cards using my favourite poinsettia die and matching embossing folders.

Because of the high cost of mailing my square cards, I have created
some more DL sized cards - 1 white and silver, and 1 white and gold.

I positioned the poinsettias to cover the 'join' in the embossed panel.


There is a line of Crystallina Kindyglitz on the edges
of the embossed panels.........., 
Kindyglitz on the bracts of the poinsettias, and on the centres
of the embossed poinsettias.

The insides of the cards have gold or silver matting and a 
peel-off sticker.

Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles; Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Tattered Poinsettia
Embossing - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Texture Fades Textured Poinsettia Pattern Set
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Kindyglitz - Crystallina
Peel-off sticker from my junk stash

Challenges
Beccy's Place - 'A Month of Holiday Cards' (White on White-day 12)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'No Patterned Paper'
Crafty Calender - 'It's All About Christmas'
Crafty Catz #255 - 'Christmas Is Coming'

I'm off to start preparing dinner, so until next time, thank you for visiting.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x












6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, wonderful design and very elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun! Love the embossing. Just like you, classy. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, elegant, classy. Love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderfully elegant cards you have created Jennifer, they are beautiful! I can see why you love using that poinsettia die cut, it looks fabulous with the embossed veins. I absolutely love the way you have edged everything with the kindy glitz, particularly around the outer edges of the large panels. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly elegant and I can see why you use the poinsettia embossing folder and die so much - they are really beautiful and versatile :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two superb cards Jennifer!!! I love to see a poinsettia on a Christmas card - these are amazing.

    Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar (It's all about Christmas) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.