Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Penelope Puppy

What is the weather doing???? Two weeks ago we had the fire blazing, two doonas on the bed, and multiple layers of clothing. However, although we are only in the second week of spring, we are already experiencing temperatures in the low 30s. We hate to think what sort of summer we are going to have. We have been warned that it will be HOT! The whole district, and beyond, is a dust bowl and we desperately need rain. It's hard to believe that we have had 2 major floods earlier this year.

Enough of my 'waffling on'...it is Wednesday, and that means it is time 
for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty.
This week our theme is a very easy one -

'ANYTHING GOES'

Our generous sponsors this week are -
and
I was given Robyn's Fetish digi Penelope Puppy to play with, and this is the 
card I created with her.
No matter what angle I worked from, my reflection showed on the little
vinyl spots. Because the paper is so 'busy', I kept the embellishments to 
a minimum, and layered the image onto kraft paper so it wouldn't be 'lost'.
Penelope Puppy was very easy and quick to colour, 
with my Promarkers (of course).
Inside the card matches the front.

Challenge
Eclectic Ellapu - 'And They Call It Puppy Love'
(Top 5)

Image - Robyn's Fetish Penelope Puppy
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Desert Blooms
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Until tomorrow night, thank you for visiting.
"Happy Crafting"
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and cute image :) I like your work !
    Vania
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What an adorable card, Jennifer. Love that puppy!!! So glad you shared this cute little darling in our Puppy Love challenge.
    xxx Asha
    Eclectic Ellapu DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jennifer, I love the image and paper you've used
    How is Cookie doing? I hope his wound is healing well
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and really pretty colours!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another real cutie jennifer - very sweet CAs card.
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.