Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 12 September 2013

Bear with Roses

Good evening to all my crafting friends. 

Once again it is Thursday (where do the weeks go??!!), so we have our second
challenge for you at Crafty Little Fairies. We were thrilled at the number of entries
we had last week for our first ever challenge when we changed our name and opened
the challenge to allow any brand of stamps.

This week it is the turn of the pink fairies to showcase their creations, and challenge
you all to join us in the theme of :-

'NEW BABY'

Our lovely sponsor this week is:-


I decided to create a card for a new baby girl.
I used one of my first ever stamp purchases for this card. It was in a set of 3,
by Stamp-it, but I don't know the name of the stamps themselves. I imagine
they would have been discontinued long ago. This is the first time I have used
that gorgeous corner die, but I don't think it will be the last.

I adore this little bear. It looks so cute in what ever colour I use. 
As usual I used my Promarkers.

Inside my card co-ordinates with the front.

Challenges 
A.R.T. #14 - 'Baby Girl'
Delightful - 'New Beginnings'
An Inky Situation #8 - 'Teddy Bears'
Crafter's Cafe #28 - 'No Designer Papers'
I Love Promarkers #185 - '3 Different Shapes' (squares, circles, diamond)

Image - Stamp-it
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Netty's Cards Freebie (Thank you Annette)
Dies - Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Classic and Scalloped Circles; Nellie Snellen Corner MFD031
Punches - EK Success Scalloped Corners; Carl ?Sakura; Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Pearls and Liquid Pearls from my junk stash

For a chance to win a lovely prize, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, and enter our 'New Baby' challenge.

I really appreciate your visits, and hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

Until next time, "happy crafting",
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the cute image, pretty colours and the die cut corners look fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jennifer. Love the cute image and the die cut corners are fab.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute little bear! Lovely card for a new baby and that corner die is scrummy!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty, love the sweet image and delicate die cutting. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Jennifer. Fabulous die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely adorable! I love you sweet teddy bear, he is so cute! Beautiful die cuts, they look super! An all around lovely card! Thanx so much for joining us for our Baby Girl challenge at A.R.T. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the A.R.T. "Baby Girl" themed Challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jennifer, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo pretty jennifer - love the sweet image and that fabulous corner die.
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.