Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Butterflies and Poppies

Gosh, all day I have been thinking it is Tuesday, but no.....it is Wednesday. 
Where are the weeks disappearing to?????

I would like to welcome to some lovely ladies who have become new followers. 
Thank you for doing so, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Because it is Wednesday, we have a new challenge for you at Penny's Paper Crafty,
and our theme this week is

'SPOOLED ITEMS'
(ribbon, trim, twine, lace, etc)

Thank you to our 2 lovely sponsors this week. They are:-
and


I was given this pretty tag, For You Butterfly Tag from Bugaboo.
I coloured it with my Promarkers (that took all of 5 minutes),
and.........

this is what I created with it.
Two of the die-cuts are from dies that my lovely English blogging 
friend, Pauline, sent me. They are the large butterfly by Joy Craft, and the
tulips by Memory Box. The smaller butterfly is Cheery Lynn. I smothered
all 3 die-cuts to within an inch of their lives with Star Dust Stickles.

A closer look at the 3 die-cuts, and the lace and white ribbon border.
Inside my card matches the front. The gorgeous paper is New Arrival,
by Forever Friends. It is heavily glittered. My layering of the Spellbinders 
Classic and Scalloped Ovals looks uneven here but is not in reality.

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #236 - 'Double the Ribbon-2 Types of Ribbon' 
Flutterby Wednesday #251 - 'Anything Goes With A Butterfly or Fairy'
Anything Goes #100 - 'In The Garden...add Butterflies'
Creative Card Crew #144 - 'Things With Wings'
Lacy Sunshine #16 - 'Dies and/or Punches'
Sweet Stamps #133 - 'Butterflies'

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Spooled Items' challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. What a beauty Jennifer! I love all the glitter and lace and pretty colored butterfly! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, great card beautiful colour. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer - so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...so soft and pretty!

    Thank you for playin along with us at Creative Card, Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love all the sparkle. thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps.com check beck next week for the next fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! I love all of the dies in combo with the pretty tag. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your card on the CCC Things with Wings Challenge. I like your long thin format. Such a soft, pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful! It's so delicate. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty - and its pink, my favourite colour for cards! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jennifer - I really love what you have done with these dies ... the shole thing is so delicate, pretty and elegant :-)
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.