Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Maggie Springtime Flowers

Hello once again my crafting friends,

It's time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week we have a great theme:-
'BLING IT ON'
Our 2 generous sponsors this week are
and

I had a choice of any digi image from Lacy Sunshine to create my card with,
so I chose this sweet image, Maggie Springtime Flowers. 
With her being so pretty, I cannot believe she is being retired, so if you
would like to buy her, hurry over to Lacy Sunshine.
 A closer look at Maggie Springtime Flowers, coloured with Promarkers.
I had an appointment with the dentist today (eeeeek!), and when I
got home, I realised that I had not photographed the inside of my
card earlier, so by then the sunlight was fading, and filtering
through the trees, hence the shadows across this photo.

Challenges:-
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Best Dressed'
(B'Fly punch, flowers & gems 2-4 years old)
Papertake Weekly - 'Die-ing For A Punch'
Whoopsi Daisy - '2 or More Die-Cuts'
Crafty Sentiments - 'Bling It On'

Image - Lacy Sunshine digi Maggie Springtime Flowers
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Francheville Pastel Basics
Dies - Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight; Cheery Lynn Sentiment Frame #1 (set)
Punch - Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
Flowers and Gems from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

7 comments:

  1. What a supe cute card Jennifer !! Love those bling flowers !!

    Thanks so much for sharing your fab card with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer. The image is so sweet and you've coloured her beautifully. I agree its a shame she's being retired.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jennifer! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our Bling It On Challenge! Good luck and hope to see you next week for our new challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is supercute! Love these images :-) Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a super card, so very pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the shimmery flowers!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.