Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Lotus Silhouette

Hello to all my crafting friends,
*****************
It is almost time to tell you my exciting news....
but not quite yet! 
Just one more sleep to go.
*****************
Isn't it scary that we are now in the second half of July already. It is now more than a year since our big 40th Wedding Anniversary celebrations, and our second honeymoon in beautiful New Zealand. We loved N.Z. so much we are planning a return holiday there next year.

Once again it is time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, 
and our theme is 
'Use The Colour Black'
Just the black outline of your image is not enough - you must use black in your
colouring, layering, or embellishments, or you may choose to create something
using black and just one other colour, or black and white.

This week we have 3 lovely sponsors


I was asked to select an image from several offered by Delicious Doodles, 
and I chose the lovely Lotus Silhouette. I only realised today that there are
matching digi papers in many colours.
My card is DL size, and was fairly quick to create. I have had that gorgeous 
pearlised Christina Re backing paper for ages.
A closer look at that elegant image, coloured with my 'trusty' Promarkers.
As usual, the inside of my card matches the front. I didn't use any embellishments
so as to highlight the DP.

Challenges
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'In The Garden' 
(DP & Greetings Sticker-3+ years)
A Little Bit Crafty - 'Die-ing For It'

Image - Delicious Doodles digi Lotus Silhouette
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Christina Re
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangle;Cheery Lynn Deco Corners; Memory Box Amira Flourish
Peel-off greeting sticker -EK Success

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Use the Colour Black' challenge.

Thanks and hugs for visiting,
Jennifer. x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image looks fabulous and i love the design and colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Jennifer. It's quite striking and the papers are a super match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jennifer! Thanks for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.