Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

So Kind

Once again we have another challenge for you at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week our challenge is:-
'SPOTS AND STRIPES'
Thank you to our 2 generous sponsors for this week, and they are:-
and

I was given a cute digi image, Bashful, by Stitchy Bear to play with,
and this is the card I created.
I decided to make a DL card for a change from my usual square cards.
The greeting and flower are die-cuts from a Cuttlebug set of matching die and
embossing folder. I have had the set for several years, and rarely
use them, but this card has inspired me to use them more often.
Bashful was so easy to colour. As usual I used my Promarkers.
The inside of my card was decorated to match the front. The blue spotted
paper with the flowers is heavily glittered, but unfortunately I couldn't
capture it's sparkle in any of the photos I took.

Challenges I'd like to enter:- 
2 Sisters #150 - 'Stripes'
Corrosive #177 - 'Summertime'
Glitter and Sparkle #39 - 'Thank You' Top 3
Created With Love #48 - 'For The Girls'
Colour Me Creative #71 - 'Colours of Summer'
Clear It Out - 'Make Someone's Day & Use Something Sparkly'
(Ribbon & Card Candi I've had for several years)

Image - Stitchy Bear digi Bashful
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Family Ties
Die - Spellbinders Rectangles; Cuttlebug With Gratitude; Cheery Lynn (neg. of Cutie 2)
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Spots and Stripes' challenge.

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. Great image. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining our For the Girls challenge at Create with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! love the DP! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our For The Girls Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card . . . love the image and the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at CIO . . . hope you stop by in the future to join us again.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image and papers look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us @ CIOT..What a sweet project..love the eyes... hope you play with us again LYNN B. <((><

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Love that image and the coloring is fab. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Card, thanks for playing in our challenge over at CWLC Blog this week.

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and fab image . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card; so bright and beautiful - it fits this lovely sunny weather perfectly!
    Enjoyed my trip over to your blog and am now following you :-)

    Hugs,
    Kat (one of the Fairies!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with a cute image and beautiful papers.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.