Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Bear, Butterflies and Roses

Hello Friends,
The theme of this week's challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty is one I'm sure all of you will love. I know I did! 

'THINK PINK'

There, see, I knew you'd love it. Not only did I get to go wild with my equal favourite colour (the other is burgundy), I was also asked to use one of my Lili Of The Valley stamps. 
Our lovely sponsors this week are
and

I used LOTV's 'Thinking of You' , one of the 3 gorgeous ones that 
my dear friend, Pauline, in England sent me last Christmas.
To create the background, I sponged the edges with Versacube Petal Pink,
then scored it with my Scorpal.
A closer look at this cute little guy, which I coloured with Promarkers.
My flowers and buds are all roses, and all pink.
As usual, I have made the inside of my card to co-ordinate with the front.
All the tiny little butterflies are the negatives (which I coated with Star Dust Stickles), 
from my Spellbinders Butterfly Circle die (from another project) - 
see, I told you before I don't throw anything away!

Challenges:-
Allsorts #214 - 'My Favourite Things' (pink, Promarkers, flowers, butterflies)
Clear It Out - 'Make Someone's Day & Use Something Sparkly'
A Gem Of A Challenge #87 - 'Lots Of Layers'
Addicted To Stamps #60 - 'Lots Of Layers'
That Craft Place - 'Ribbons and/or Lace'
Sweet Stampin' - 'Butterflies and Bows'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'Pink and White'
Cutie Pie #48 - 'Cute and Cuddly'
Ladybug Crafts Ink - 'Birthdays'
Lili Of The Valley - 'Think Pink'

Stamp - Lili Of The Valley Thinking Of You
Colouring - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles; QuicKutz Lace; Cheery Lynn English Tea Doily; Memory Box Honeysuckle Border
Ink - Versacube Petal Pink
Lattice Embossing - Scorpal
Flowers, stamens, ribbon, pearl, charm, peel-off sticker are all from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Think Pink' challenge.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

25 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! Superb pink card, love all the roses !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge, and the other card is very cute too ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really delightful image Jennifer and such a pretty card.

    It's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a sweetie, that really is a cute and cuddly image!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink card Jennifer inside and out. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jennifer. The image is so sweet and I love the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! So cute! Very pink and pretty with it's cute teddy bear and the beautiful pink roses! Lovely feminine design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT card! So pretty, so delicate . . . so elegant. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge . . . hope to see you join us again soon.

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and very pretty! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Jennifer. Your doily is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge your card is sweet...just love that bear ... hope you stop by to play with us again LYNN B.
    <((><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, so pretty.
    Love that flower arrangement too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Pink is my absolute favourite and I love the pretty flowers and the teeny butterflies!

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. The image, layout, flower arrangement and of course the colour scheme is just perfect.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card, love the sweet image and pastel colours. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! So pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card, I love Lili of the Valley. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just gorgeous, Jennifer and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW gorgeous card, I love the image and all the flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jennifer, this is one of the sweetest cards I've ever seen. This is so gorgeous. I love the image, who doesn't love LOTV stamps, but it's the details of this card that are truly magnificent. The way you colored your own background, hence, it matches the card just beautifully. The flowers are outstanding and I'm drooling...flowers are a weakness with me. The diecuts are outstanding. This is a card that is a beautiful piece of art. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Lots of layers challenge.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card and a supercute image Jenny! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Lots of layers challenge.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jennifer,

    What a beautiful card! The flower are wonderful and the soft pink edges are perfect!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty in Pink' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.