Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 15 July 2013

66 Clickety Clicks

Hello to all my crafting friends,

Tomorrow is a very special day for John, my darling husband of 41 years and 1 week. 
It is his birthday, and I am not giving out prizes for guessing how old he will be. 
I don't know why I chose a gambling theme for his card, as he doesn't
even buy lottery or lotto tickets, let alone gamble on racing, or poker machines.
Perhaps it's because in my book, he is a winner, an ace! 
I love that paper that looks like real cork. I have had it for about 4 years.
I really must use up some of my massive collection of great papers.

Challenges I would like to enter:-
Here Come The Boys #56 - 'Anything Goes'
Card Makin' Mamas #72 - 'Monochromatic'
Sweet Pea Stampers - 'For The Men/Boys'
Challenges 4 Everybody - 'Anything Goes'
Dominoart #5 - 'Altered Game Board'
Ladybug Crafts Ink - 'Birthday'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'Rust' WINNER

Bingo Card - Crafts 4 Eternity freebie digi (thank you)
Ticket greeting - Digi Doodle Shop freebie (DDS now closed)
Paper - Print Blocks Cork
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Square, deleted Fleur de Lis Square (very old)
Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap, Walnut
Alphabet & Number Stamps - $2 chain store
Domino Tile, Jigsaw Piece, Playing Cards, all from my junk stash

I really must go and light the fire. It is freezing cold. 

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a fab card! It's a lovely theme for a male card whether they are into card games, bingo etc. or not!
    I love the vintage feel to it and that lovely cork style paper :-)

    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love what you wrote about your husband being an Ace.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, how cute is THAT!!! Love the # circled on the bingo card; brilliant!!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bingo card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “for the men/boys” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and a great idea. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love thisidea! im sure your hubby will love it. thanks for joining in at Here Come The Boys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'for the men/boys' challenge (sorry I'm late in commenting), Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing with "Sweet Peas challenge" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Jennifer! Thanks for playing with us over at DominoART! I'm late in asking...the Bingo card..is it a real one you've altered or is it stamped? Looks like a real one to me ;0)

    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jennifer! Thank you for playing and sharing your Fab Creation with us at Here Come The Boys 'Anything Goes' Challenge Hugs Sharon & Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.....absolutely love your card. Your husband will love this. Hope he enjoys his birthday.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.