Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Festive Little Robins

Finally I can tell you my exciting news. For 3 weeks I have been almost 
bursting at the seams with the effort of keeping the secret.
**********
I have been invited to become a 'Fairy' - yes that's correct, I am
now one of Lili's Little Fairies!!!!
**********
When Squirrel, our 'Fairy Mummy', asked me to join the other fairies 
on the design team, I had to have a l.o.n.g think about it, before making 
my decision. That l.o.n.g think took me less than the blink of an eye before 
emailing back with a resounding "Yes please". ( lol )
Then I did have a long think...."what have I done...they are all such talented 
little fairies". However, all my teamies have been so welcoming, so I would like 
to say "thank you for inviting me to join you". Also, I would like to thank my 
friend, Pauline for nominating me as a possible candidate to be considered.
I have been placed in Team B, and our challenge theme is...

'CHRISTMAS IN JULY'

You may enter any Christmassy creation, but of course you must use a 
Lilli Of The Valley image. 

Our lovely sponsor is

This is my first card as a Team B Lili's Little Fairy. 
I have used Lili Of The Valley's sweet 'Little Festive Robins'. They look
so excited, hanging their decorations, and stockings socks, ready for Santa. 
A closer look at the little robins and their decorated house. 
As usual I coloured them with my Promarkers.
I sponged the greenery with gold ink, and used Stickles on the 
flowers (and greeting). This is the first time I have used that lovely 
pine branch, but I think I will be using it many more times.
As I usually do, I have decorated the inside of my 
card to match the front.
Challenges:-
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'In The Garden' (bells & ribbon roses=18mths old)
Always Something Creative #57 - 'Is It Christmas Already?'
Loves Rubber Stamps #61 - 'Christmas In July'
Cuttin' and Stampin' #28 - 'Christmas In July'
Holly Jolly Christmas - 'Christmas Outdoors'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'Things With Wings'
My Craft Spot #104 - 'Christmas In July'
Eureka Stamps #48 - 'Christmas In July'
Stamp And Create - 'Christmas In July'
A Little Bit Crafty - 'Die-ing For It'
ABC - 'R for Roses Are Red'

Image - Lili Of The Valley 'Little Festive Robins'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Art Stamps Australia
Dies - Spellbinders Labels Eight, Decorative Labels Eight, Cheery Lynn Holly Flourish, Holly Leaf Strip, Branch Strip, Merry Christmas; Impression Obsession Pine Branch
Flowers, Bells, Gold Cord all from my junk stash

Please flutter over to Lili's Little Fairies, and have a look at the gorgeous creations by my other Fairy teamies, and while you are there, why not enter our challenge with a chance to win a lovely prize.

Until next time, thanking you for visiting, and happy crfating,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x


13 comments:

  1. Well hello Fairy Jennifer!! And wow, what a start to your Fairy career with this stunning Christmas card hun, I love love love what you have done with those cute little robins. Thank you so much for saying yes, we are thrilled to have you on board. Big Fairy Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fairy Jennifer! So lovely to have you on the team and I'm sure everyone can see why with this stunning card! The traditional colours are gorgeous and I love how your flowers/greenery match so well with the image :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the image and design. Good to have you on the team too!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, Congratulations on the DT position with Lili's Little Fairies. Your card is gorgeous and I love the flower arrangement.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card, congratulations on your new DT Post! Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Little Bit Crafty for our Die-ing For It Challenge! Good luck and hope you can join us for our next challenge on 1st August!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love that image, and congrats on your new DT! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congrats on being a fairy! I love LOTV. Such a sweet card. Great job and thanks for joining us at LRS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: In The Garden
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful xx thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! The details are amazing and those flowers are spectacular! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is Super Cute!. Love all the details and the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cuttin' and Stampin'

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.