Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

First DT Card

Hello fellow crafters,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, with Santa bringing you some yummy new crafting goodies to add to your stashes.

Last week, I announced that I had been invited to join the Design Team at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog, and was very excited to accept. Today we launch the first challenge of 2013, with the theme -
'Use Your Favourite Embellishments'

Our sponsors this week are POODLES DOODLES and BUGABOO.

This is my first DT card. I have used Poodles Doodles cute little 'Lucy's Flower'. My favourite embellishments are flowers, butterflies, and die cuts.
Lucy is coloured with Promarkers.
Inside my card is decorated to match the front.

Challenges I would like to enter are -
By the Cute and Girly - 'Cute and Girly'
Paper Make Up Stamps #69 - 'Digi'
ABC - 'E for Embossing'

Stamps - Poodles Doodles 'Lucy's Flower' (Digi); Wild Rose Studio 'Greetings Set'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Sugar and Spice Studio 'Baby Girl'
Dies - Cuttlebug 'Heritage Corners'; Spellbinders 'Classic' and 'Scalloped Ovals'; Cheery Lynn 'Wreath Strip'
Punch - Martha Stewart 'Butterflies'
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots'
Flowers, Ribbon Flowers, Stickles, Pearl Stems, from my junk stash

Why not pop over to Penny's, enter the challenge, and I can come and visit you.
Until next time, thank you for visiting me.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new appointment Jennifer. Really well deserved.
    This is such a cute card. Love the image and what you have done with her. Great papers and embellies.
    Wishing you and your's health, wealth, happiness and success in all you do in 2013
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer for your DT!!!! Well deserved!
    Your first DT card is very gourgeous, cute image and beautiful flowers.
    Love it!

    Hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Jennifer - well done on joining Penny's DT. Gorgeous cute first card to start you off :-) Look forward to seeing your future DT creations
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card...thank you for joining us at ABC

    regards
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Jennifer, we love having you on our DT :-)
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Card is fabulous! I love the little touch of yellow! very beautiful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card as always Jennifer. Great first DT post too.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made an absolutely gorgeous card! I love the pastel colours with all your beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming little card. Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.