Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Special Delivery

Hello fellow crafters and welcome to my new followers, Mags and Melanie, who are DT mates over at Penny's Paper Crafty, where we have a new challenge. This week the theme is one that many of you love.
'ANYTHING GOES'
This week's lovely sponsors are
and
Here is my DT card for this challenge, an easel card using Stamp Art Design's 
'Special Delivery'. 
I have used 3 new dies on this card. I bought the die for the scalloped border, 
the die for the greeting, and the die for the banner at a craft show in November,
but (hanging my head) I only opened the packets a few days ago. I love them
and think I will be using them often.
A close-up look of the cute image which I have coloured with my Promarkers.
The little white hearts are negatives from the greeting die cut below, and of
 course I had to cut another 2 greeting dies in order to have enough.
The inside of my card, viewed from above.
The old items I have used are a scalloped corner punch for the message panel,
a Spellbinders Label behind the greetings die cut, and the buttons.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-
Totally Papercrafts #148 - 'Something New'
Ready-Teddy-Go #18 - 'Something New'
Whoopsi Daisy - 'Die Cuts and Punches'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'Something New'
Jellypark - 'Old and New'

Digi Stamp - Stamp Art Design Special Delivery
Greetings Stamp - Wild Rose Studio - Cute Greetings
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Kaisercraft 6x6 Fine and Sunny
Dies - Cheery Lynn Sentiment Frame; Poppy Stamps Banner; Spellbinders Labels; Quickcutz Scalloped Border 
Punch - EK Success 'Scalloped Corner'

Why don't you pop over to Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, and join us in the challenge.

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x


14 comments:

  1. Awwwww, that's proper cute Jennifer. Love the colours you've chosen hun.

    Hope you have a super 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the cute bear, fab colours and the heart bunting looks great too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Jennifer. Love the dies! The hearts are fabulous. Love your colours, paper and the buttons! Love it - all of it! Thanks for using the image so beautifully. It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Love that image & colours.. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Jennifer and thanks for your comment on my blog...have joined yours as a new member...luv annie


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer this is so sweet x I love the sweet image and the fabulous bunting looks great x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark Friends this time and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely easel card you made and great to add a banner, I like it! =)
    Thanks for the comment on my challenge heart!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really sweet card I love the image and colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very sweet Jennifer - fab image and love your use of the die cuts, esp. the banner. Hope you are keeping safe and well in the heatwave in Australia and with all the bush fires in NSW.
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jennifer, your image looks fab and I love the colours
    Hugs
    Klair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer - This is a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and all the bright DPs but most of all your gorgeous banner die! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Something New" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet easel card, great idea to put the hearts on the banner and that ted is a sweetie! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Something New’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, Jennifer, this is adorable hun! :) Such a cute card, great image and fab papers! :)

    Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and visits to my blog over the last month. Its been quite tough for me, as my internet was virtually broken throughout december and I have been frantically trying to catch up since :)

    In answer to your question, I am studying Criminoloy and Psychology, and the name of my blog is my old nickname from when I worked in the Police :) but I think your theory sounded much more interesting - lol! :D

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww such a sweetie so glad you joined us at Ready Teddy Go
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.