Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Birthday Bear

Hello fellow crafters,
It's time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week our theme is
'TEDDY BEARS'

Our sponsor this week is


For my card I have used one of our sponsor's digital images, Barry Birthday, plus the bonus greeting Let's Party, and the bonus Gift (coloured pink), which I digitally added behind Barry's party hat. I can't believe
I have had this fab DP in my stash for about 5 or 6 years, and never used it!! I have given this card to a 
dear little boy, Hayden, who turned 6 last Saturday.
A close-up look at Barry who I have coloured with Promarkers. 
I put Glossy Accent on his nose.
I printed a separate Gift, cut it out, and placed it as a pop-up element on the
inside of the card. The glittered hats and balloons are cut from self-adhesive
glitter fun foam, and I drew strings for those balloons with a black Promarker.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-
                                                        I Love Promarkers - 'Layer It Up'
Digi Galore - 'Teddy Bear's Picnic'
The Stamping Shack #4 - 'Child's Play'
Ready-Teddy-Go #18 - 'Something New' (2nd entry)
Use It Tuesdays #47 - 'Make It Sparkle' (old stash is DP and glitter fun foam)

Image - Stamp Fairy 'Barry Birthday', bonus 'Let's Party', bonus Gift
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - The Paper Patch (very old)
Dies - Spellbinder Classic Oval, Label (number unknown); Cuttlebug Party (set of 4), Olivia Alphabet.
Foil stars, glitter fun foam, Stickles, all from my junk stash

Why not pop over to Penny's Paper Crafty and enter this fun challenge for a chance to win great prizes.

I would like to send a big "THANK YOU" to all of you who sent 'get-well' wishes, and to Manderly, one of my DT buddies for covering much of my commenting on entries while I was 'out for the count'.

Until next time, happy crafting and thank you for visiting.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jennifer. The bear is a cutie and I love the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant colours absolutely gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love balloons! Gorgeous card, great colouring and those embellies are fab! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Something New’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Love the details on the inside, very cute!
    So glad you are playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Jennifer. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore and good luck in the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love all the sparkly and shiny bits, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, colourful card, it's fab. I especially love the glitter and shine :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.