Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Snow White Pin-up


Hello to my crafting friends, and a big welcome and "thank you" to my latest follower, Moira. I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Gosh, what is the global weather up to?? For several weeks, we have been on evacuation stand-by, because of the terrifying bushfires, then last night, we had a wild storm with torrential rain and hail. That is the first rain we have had in several months...very welcome indeed, although rather frightening the way it arrived. This is not to mention the awful storm that parts of Europe and the UK are experiencing. We have seen some footage on TV, and it looks fearsome. I send my well wishes, and hope you are all safe.

It's Wednesday again, and you all know what that means...it's time for
another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week our theme is

'ADD BLACK OR BLING'

We are lucky to have 2 of our regular, and very generous sponsors
and


The DT was given images to use, and I chose Sassy Studio Design's
digi stamp, Snow White Pin-up.
Tucked away in my stamp cupboard was one of the first stamps I
ever bought...these 3 apples in a row. I thought they would be perfect
for Snow White. I coloured them with my Promarkers, and wow,
were they fiddly to cut out! My bling are the gems in the top corners.
They are really sparkly, but that did not show up in all the photos I took.

A closer look at at this rather saucy-looking Snow White,
coloured as usual with my Promarkers.

Inside my card. The corner embellishments are off-cuts
from the border die-cut.

Challenges
Paper Pretties Wednesday #282 - 'Bold Is The New Black'
I Love Promarkers #192 - 'Anything Goes'
Rhedd and Rosie's #18 - 'Anything Goes'
Die Cuttin' Divas #139 - 'Anything Goes'
LEJ Designs #77 - 'Anything Goes'

Image - Sassy Studio Design digi Snow White Pin-up
Colouring - Promarkers
Stamps - Print Blocks Apples; Un-named Happy Birthday (in a bargain bin)
Border Die - Spellbinders (can't remember the name-several years old)
Gems from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Add Black or Bling' challenge.

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

6 comments:

  1. Well Jennifer what a sassy Snow White you have created.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh she's a sexy looking snow white! Fabulous card Jennifer. The image and design look fabulous
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jennifer, no wonder she had the 7 dwarfs, under her thumb, LOL xx thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning, love this image and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the apples! Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie's challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.