Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Penny's Pudding


Hello to all my crafting friends,

The weeks are flying by at an alarming rate, and Christmas is going to be 
with us all too soon.

It's Wednesday again, and that means that it is time for a new challenge
at Penny's Paper Crafty. Just 2 weeks ago, our challenge theme was 
'Anything Goes', and because you loved that one so much (we were
overwhelmed by all your lovely entries), we are once again having the theme

'ANYTHING GOES'

Our 3 very generous sponsors this week are



I was delighted when I was asked to use the very cute digi image, Penny's Pudding,
by Stamping Dragon Designs.
I decided to create a very simple card, so as to focus on Penny
and her pudding.

A closer look at Penny. I had such fun colouring her with my Promarkers.
I put Glossy Accents on the holly berries.

Oh dear, I think my layering is not straight. By the time I realised this, 
it was too late to straighten it up, and re-photograph it.
(I will fix it tomorrow).

Image - Stamping Dragon Designs digi Penny's Pudding
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Crafts 4 Eternity
Dies - Spellbinders, Memory Box
Challenges
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'Getting Ready For Christmas'
Stamping Sensations - 'All Creatures Great and Small'
Deep Ocean #62 - 'Christmas is Around the Corner'
Ooh La La Creations #141 - 'Things With Wings'
Addicted To Stamps #67 - 'Christmas is Coming'
Robyn's Fetish #181 - 'Square Cards Only'
Through the Purple Haze - 'Food' (Top 3)

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting, and hopefully I will get a chance to visit your lovely blogs soon...time just seems to be beating me every day lately. I can't remember the last time I had a full day at home.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. aww, what a cute little dragon! A gorgeous Christmas card and I love the cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clean and fresh looking card - simple and clean is always good!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh card and i just love it image....and the christmas cake.

    fiona Dt
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet love your CAS card so pretty, thanks so much for joining us over at Roby's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi neighbour. You are in the Hunter and we are at Cameron Park...sooo close. Hope all will be well in the next week or so as the fires are just too close for comfort. Thanks to God we are fine here...
    BTW this is one gorgeous card and the image is a real darling...
    Maybe we can catch up one day...luv aNNIe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and great colouring on Penny Dragon.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute! Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining our Things With Wings Challenge at Ooh La La.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly is a cute image, and you've made a gorgeous card with it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun Christmas card . Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge at Ooh La La Creations.
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.