Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 3 October 2013

New Baby

Hello all my crafting friends, and a great big welcome to my newest
followers, Gloria and Darcy. I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Can you believe it is October!!!

This post was supposed to be published last night, but for some reason
we had no access to the internet. I stayed up until almost midnight in the
hope that connections would be restored, but to no avail. I had to leave
home early this morning (I am a volunteer guide at an historic Fort), had
no access to the internet all day, and did not get home until late this evening. 

'Better late than never', as the old saying goes......
we have a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Our theme this 
week is one that will really appeal to most of you :-
'ANYTHING GOES'
Our generous sponsors this week are:-
and 


I was asked to use a Penny Blossom digi image, so I chose Penny New Baby.

A closer look at Penny. The sentiment was stamped with a lovely soft blue ink
that is exactly the same shade as the blue Bazzill I used for layering. I then
embossed it with clear EP, so I don't know why it looks quite grey???

Inside my card co-ordinates with the front. I did not use any embellishments,
as I thought that the DP was fairly busy, and was decoration enough.

Challenges

Image - Penny Blossom Penny New Baby
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Grace Taylor Hopscotch
Dies - Spellbinders
Sentiment - Unknown (clear set from 'cheap' shop)
Ink - Versacube Baby Blue
Buttons and twine from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time
Hugs,
Jennifer. x



4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jennifer. The image and papers are gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and great paper too! Love the simple layout and the decorated inside too! Thanks for joining our baby card challenge at Here Come the Boys!!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, makes a change to see mum! Thank you for sharing your work with us in the Here Come The Boys Challenge hugs Woo & Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.