Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Birthday Penguin

Good evening fellow crafters, and "Welcome Aboard" to my newest follower, Fiona. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Can you believe that it is June already!! I am already beginning to stress out about the fact that I only have 2 Christmas cards made.

It is yet again time for another challenge at Pennys Paper Crafty. This week we have one that we are sure you will love, and we expect lots of entries, with plenty of freedom to unlease your creativity. Our theme is
'BIRTHDAYS'
Thank you to our 3 generous sponsors this week


From a selection of fun Bugaboo images, I chose this cute image, 
'Birthday Penguin - candle' to play with.
As usual, I coloured the image with Promarkers.
I have had this paper for about 5 years, and decided it was time I used some of it.
Inside my card is decorated to match the front.
Challenges I would like to enter are:-
Sandy's Crafty Creations - 'Anything Goes With Embossed Background'
Songbird #21 - 'All Creatures Great and Small'
Kaboodle Doodles #174 - 'For The Kids'
Creative Card Crew #37 - 'Punches/Dies'
That Craft Place - 'Dies and Punches'
Gingerloft - 'Critters of the Sea'

Image - Bugaboo digi Birthday Penguin - candle
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Postscript Rainbow Balloons
Sentiment - Stampworld
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles; Cuttlebug Birthday; QuicKutz Scallops; Star (freebie)
Embossing - Fiskars Texture Plate Party

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

"Happy Crafting"
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little card.
    Love the adorable penguin.
    Thank you for joining us at Ginger Loft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, bright and cheery birthday card! So cute with the little penguin and I love your embossed background! Thanks for sharing at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jennifer. The little penguin is so sweet and I love the bright papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, he is just SO cute hun!! I love him. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty, cheerful, birthday card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jennifer. Love the cute penguin and colourful papers.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - so cute that penguin!Thanks for playing at Gingerloft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!
    Thanks for join us at Gingerloft challenge.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and fun card!!

    Thank you for joining us in the Songbird Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation.Thank you for joining in the Kaboodle doodle challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous birthday card!! Love the colours and that penguin is too cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun and colourful bday card. Loving it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bright and cheerful. Such an adorable image.

    Thanks for joining our punches and dies challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing Jennifer. So bright and cheerful hun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a wonderful birthday card. I really love the great embossing you have done.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.