Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Butterflies and Swirls

Once again it is time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week our theme is:-
'ANYTHING GOES WITH SWIRLS'
Our very generous sponsors are:-



I was given Summer Breeze, a digital image by Crafty Sentiments, to play with.
The background was created by stamping Hero Arts Fantastic Flourishes 
with pigment ink.
I coloured Summer Breeze with my Promarkers.

I would like to enter the:-
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge- 'Pearls and Swirls'

Image - Crafty Sentiments digi image Summer Breeze
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Scalloped Ovals, Decorative Ovals Eight; Marianne: Cheery Lyn Butterflies 
Flowers, pearl flower centres, and Stickles Star Dust from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely Jennifer. The stamped swirls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image looks fab and I love the pretty butterflies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute card Jennifer, I love those glittered butterflies, they are really stunning
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jennifer. Sweet image and I love the glittered butterflies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the stamped flourishes and the details are stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our pearls and swirls challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.