Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Hearts and Roses,

I would like to welcome my newest followers, Leti and NHHa, and hope you both enjoy your visits to my blog.

Today I would like to wish a lovely friend, Pamela, "Happy Birthday".
Pamela loves hearts, flowers, and anything purple, so I have tried to
include those elements into my card for her.
The lighting is uneven because I took these photos in the very
last rays of the setting sun.
I made the soft pink flower by cutting about 12 thicknesses of tissue
paper with a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die, pushing a brad
through the centre, then 'fluffing' the layers.

Inside my card is very CAS.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
No Matter Which #10 - 'Bingo' (ribbon, pearls,sparkle/glitter; die cut, flowers, sparkle/glitter; ribbons, flowers, bows)
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe #126 - 'The Same Letter' (pearls, paper, purple, pink)
Rhedd and Rosies #7 - 'Blooming Lovely' (2nd entry)
I Love Promarkers - 'Dies (No Punches)' (2nd entry)
Crafting With Dragonflies #3 - 'One For The Girls'
Milk Coffee - 'Load On The Flowers' (2nd entry)
Fab 'N' Funky #173 - 'For The Girls'
Alphabet - ' 'H' for Happy'
Bloggers - 'To Die For'

Image - Digi Doodle Shop
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Crafter's Choice Princess
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts, Classic and Scalloped Circles; Marianne Double Frames
Heart buckle, flowers, ribbon and peel-off sticker, all from my junk stash

Once again, "Happy Birthday Pamela"!
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

16 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Jennifer. I love all the flowers and gorgeous colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous and very romantic card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the image and the flower embellishments.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - thanks for sharing for the Fab 'n' Funky 'for the girls' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, love how you arranged the flowers, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, that spray of flowers is stunning, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful arrangement of flowers - certainly one for the girls. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with dragonflies for our latest challenge - One for the Girls! Susan (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty. Love it, the flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very lovely and sweet, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamela will love it, I know I do, such pretty flowers and ribbon. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, fab image and super handmade flowers. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card
    Thank you so much for joining us at Alphabet challenges
    Hope to see you again

    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, love the flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog - I hope you will be able to join us again for our new challenge this week, I for Image!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.