Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Doggy With A Tie


Hello fellow crafters,
Yesterday was my brother, Peter's birthday.  Peter lives in Tasmania, so we rarely see each other. Last night I phoned him, and we finished up chatting for about 1½ hours. It was lovely to catch up with each other's news. He loves dogs, and has 2 gorgeous Pomeranian puppies. Aren't they the cutest little furbabies!                                          
Monty and Bella

This is the card I made for Peter.
I have had this cute Penny Black stamp for several years, and have rarely used it, so I thought Peter's birthday would be a good opportunity to use it again. The ribbon and striped paper are by Papermania, the embossing was done with a Cuttlebug Folder, and the sentiments are Stampin' Up (Brother) and an unnamed set from a Chain Store (Just For You). 
Promarkers were used to colour the image.
Inside my card matches the front.

Challenges I would like to enter:-
Brown Sugar #48 - 'Boy/Man'
Nutcrafters #46 - 'Texture'                                                      
Polkadoodles - 'Animals'                                                              

Until next time, thank you for taking the time to visit.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x 

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card for your brother. the image looks fab and I love the design and embossed background.

    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely.Great texture on it.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Brown Sugar Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, like the way the inside matches and the Dog image is perfect for your borthers card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jennifer. Great layout and image and I love the colour. Your brother's puppies are so cute.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.