Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Condolence Lillies

Although we are not quite half way through the year, I have needed to make
so many sympathy cards. Those of you who have been regular readers of my
blog may remember my mentioning of my musical and crafty friend, Margaret.
Sadly, she lost her much-loved Dad a few weeks ago. He was quite elderly,
and had been failing for some time, but nevertheless, Margaret misses him
very much.
I think the embossing folder I used is called Trellis, although
I do not know what brand it is.
This stamp is one I have used for many years for sympathy cards.
It is made by Stamp it Australia, and I coloured the stamped
image with my Promarkers.
Inside my card is very simple, with peel-off stickers
the only embellishments.

I would like to enter this card in the Daring Cardmakers - 'Flower Festival' challenge.

Thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

3 comments:

  1. Quick comment from work as our home computer is dead. Wonderful card hun, love the colours and your artwork as always. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jennifer, beautifully coloured. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it at this difficult time.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a nice occasion, but I think you made a perfect card for it. The flower looks great. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.