Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Kitty Party


Time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this time we have a challenge theme that will prove to be a lot of fun -
'MAKE A JOYFOLD CARD'
There are lots of online tutorials to help you, so we look forward to seeing your creations.
We have 2 lovely sponsors this week, and they are

and
I was given a choice of Eureka digi images to play with, and I chose this really cute, fun image, 'Kitty Party'.
Coloured as usual with my Promarkers.
The front of the card when closed.
The opened card.
A close up of the little wooden kitty. It is from a set of 6 different
animals. I bought several packets about 3 years ago.

Challenges I would like to enter:-
Songbird #21 - 'All Creatures Great and Small'
I Love Promarkers - 'Dies' (But Not Punches)
Try It On Tuesday - 'On The Wild Side'
LEJ #55 - 'Celebrate' WINNER

Image - Eureka digi Kitty Party
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Paper Patch Black Paw Prints; Kaisercraft Pets' Parade
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Rectangles; Cheery Lynn Celebrate; Joycraft Cats
Wooden Cat - Caizi

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Until next, "happy crafting"
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

13 comments:

  1. I love your clever and fun Kitty Party card. I also like your own cat photo. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your Kiddy-Party is so much fun! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Jennifer. That image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks LEJ Designs Challenge #55 - Celebrate, over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.

    What an absolutely amazing card. I love the image and you have coloured it so well. The layering is great and the way the card opens is very different and really well done. Love everything about this card.

    I hope we will see you entering more of our weekly challenges in the future as there are always great prizes to be won.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card love all the cute cats. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Try it on Tuesday On the Wildside challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kitty's are super cute - fab card, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Joy fold card,love the at image and wooden kitty and great papers-thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, lovely colours! Must try making one of those! Thanks for playing along at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the style of your card and think the image is so cute.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card, thanks playing along with Try it on Tuesday this fortnight
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwh, if it has kitties I am sold, but with so many kitties, I'm in heaven!! Absolutely fabulous hun, love it to bits. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Purr purr, such a cute card. I love the cats!!

    Thank you for joining us in the Songbird Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.