Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Kittycat

Hello fellow crafters, and a big welcome to my newest follower, Rowena, a beautiful young lady I have known since she was a little girl.

What an eventful week I have had, culminating in an injured ankle. X-rays confirmed that there is nothing broken, and the Dr. in A. & E. thinks I may have just "twisted" it. He told me to stay off it for 7-10 days, but Ha!!! he does not know me. That is like asking the sun not to rise in the morning!!

Enough of my woes...it is yet again time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and the theme this week is one that I personally love, and I know a lot of you do too.
 'ANIMALS'
As I visit your blogs when I leave my comments, the vast majority of you seem to have photos of your beloved pets on your side-bars (as I do). Your projects do not have to feature pets, but any animals, such as in a zoo, farm or jungle.

We have 3 generous sponsors this week, and they are
and
and
We were offered several images from which to choose, and loving cats the way I do, I chose this adorable digi image, Purr Button 014, from Digi Stamp Characters. Aren't they the sweetest kittycats!
The 4 tiny hearts are off-cuts from the punched border. I applied 
Glossy Accents to them, but it does not show in the photo.
I love pink and grey together, and the image is coloured 
with Promarkers.
Inside the card

I would like to enter the following challenges :-
Animal Friends #2 - 'Checked and/or Striped' (tiny checks on background paper)
Paper Makeup Stamps #86 - 'Celebrations'
Creative Craft #9 - 'All About Animals'
Ruby's Rainbow #53 - 'Furry Friends'
Love to Create #63 - 'Punches/Dies'
Creative Creations #9 - 'Weddings'

Image - Digi Stamp Characters Purr Button 014
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Papermania (3 years old)
Dies - Spellbinder Lacey Circles, Scalloped Hearts; Cheery Lynn Butterfly
Punches - Martha Stewart Hearts Border, and Hearts Corner
Peel-off greetings sticker from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Bye for now,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

16 comments:

  1. Oh, was für eine zauberhafte Karte! Ganz großartig gemacht.

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute card.. great coloration..
    thank you for your participate in AnimalFriends Challenge..

    hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für ein schönes Kärtchen. Vielen lieben Dank für´s Mitmachen bei den Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image is so sweet and I love the pretty die cuts and layout.
    Now, go and put that foot up and rest it!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, I love the dies your have used and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week for Lots of Layers.
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    karalscreativespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Wonderfull image and beautifull colouring. Love the cute little butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous card Jennifer, I love that gorgeous border and the diecut circles amd they look fantastic offset slightly to show the pink through
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jennifer, supercute image, beautiful diecuts and lovely colours used too
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very cute. Lovely colour palette and design. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is so adorable and cute!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely sweet Kitties.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the super cute image and great die cuts and design
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw so gorgeous jennifer.adorable sweet kitties and i love your soft and pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I absolutely love that border hun.

    Hope your ankle's not too bad, but be careful. I've been in hospital myself this last week, but I'm fine...nobody has a clue what was wrong, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card love it! thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges this fortnight and look forward to seeing your entries again...Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.