Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 1 April 2013

Warren in His Spring Garden

Hello fellow crafters,
I hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing Easter break.

Tonight, I have a side step card for you, featuring my little friend, Warren, from Craftwork Cards.
I fell in love with this little guy, at the Craftwork Cards stand at a craft show
in Farnborough, England, when I was there in 2011. I bought several packs
of assorted images that can be coloured with almost any medium.
A close-up look at the beautiful flowers, and leafy die cut.
A side-on view. I coloured Warren with my Promarkers.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-
I Love Promarkers #161- 'Spring Is In The Air'
Daring Card Makers - 'Springing Into Spring'
A Gem of a Challenge #73 - 'Make It Cute'
C.R.A.F.T. #200 - 'Mother's Day/Female'
QKR Stampede #32- 'Animal Antics'
In The Pink #17 - 'Spring or Easter'
Simply Create Too #34- 'Animals'
Corrosive #171 - 'Spring Fling'
Brown Sugar #35 - 'Flowers'  (TOP 3)
That Craft Place - 'Animals'


Image - Cardwork Cards 'Warren'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Kaisercraft 'Miss Nellie - Her Smile'
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Punch - Martha Stewart 'Butterfly Trio'
Dies - Cheery Lynn 'Olive Branch'; Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Classic and Scalloped Rectangles, fancy circles.
Flowers and pink cord, from my junk stash

Until next time, thank you for visiting.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer!!! Great flowers and colours... Love it!

    Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stepper card Jennifer. Warren looks fabulous and I love the design and pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful stepper card Jennifer, with such a fabulous image and gorgeous design.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fabulous Jennifer. Love the papers and cute image hun. Great idea with the ribbon threading too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card! Love the image and the pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a creative way to use a stepper card..great bunny image lovely colours so cute.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just such a pretty little scene! Love the colouring and those flowers are brilliant.


    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for "springing into spring" with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Jennifer, fab card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh Jennifer, Warren is adorable! I really love this step card. You even decorated the inside to write on! I've never seen that done before. I love it. Warren is colored wonderfully, and your layout is the best! Such a talented Lady you are!
    Manderly
    xxxooo
    ps I didn't know all that about you...professional singer. Now our comments about boots and bands really takes on a new meaning!LOL I've been wanting to stop by your blog and I am so happy I did! Hugs, Jennifer! xxxooo Love being your Team mate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty card - love the shape and sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink and AGOAC.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute cute side stepper! Love it! thanks for taking part in the DCM challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty step card! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jennifer: I love your beautiful step card. Thanks so much for stopping by Simply Create Too to share your entry with us. You can enter 3 times per challenge, and we would enjoy seeing more of your projects.

    Thanks again for being part of our Animals Challenge.

    Diane
    SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous stepper card - love how you have decorated it with that fabulous flower arrangment, and your sentiment is beautiful too.
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soo cute! Love the design and that sweet bunny! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bunny is adorable! Love it all! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's fab. Love the stepper card. Must try that.

    Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.