Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 22 April 2013

Sue's Shoes

Good morning fellow crafters,
At the moment I am feeling like one of those mice on a wheel...I just can't seem to catch up. I used to hear retired people say that they don't know how they found the time to go to work, but now I totally understand. I am out so much, my pets (and even poor John), look at me some times when I come home, as if they are trying to work out who I am. There never seems to be enough hours in a day, or days in a week.

Having had my little moan, I have a card to show you. It is for my sister-in-law, Sue. She doesn't look at my blog, so it is safe to show it to you.
I have used a Sassy Studio Design digi image, 'Miranda Sassy'. The background paper is gift wrap, and  I knew it would be perfect for Sue's card, as she loves shoes. The greeting is a large peel-off sticker, and is clear and very sparkly, but try as I might, I just couldn't capture that in the photos. Likewise, with the Platinum Stickles on the scallops.
I used Promarkers to colour 'Miranda'.
The inside of my card is very plain.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafting When We Can #42 -  'At The Movies' (In Her Shoes)
Corrosive #172 - Life's Special Occassions' (2nd entry)
Speedy and Friends #156 - 'Punched Borders'
Papertake Weekly - One Paper Taker
Joanna Sheen - 'Recycle' (gift wrap)
Image - Sassy Studio Designs digi image 'Miranda Sassy'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - gift wrap 
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals
Punches - Martha Stewart Hearts Border, EK Success Scalloped Corner
Other - Ranger Stickles Platinum

Thank you for visiting, and until next time "Happy Crafting".

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

12 comments:

  1. Fab card Jennifer! Love the image and your colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, I love your card. The image is awesome and the background paper is perfect. I love the pink too. Thanks for sharing your work of ART....Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jennifer. The image looks fab and I love all the shoes!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable! Love that image & coloring...thanks so much for joining us this week @ CWWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realy fab card Jennifer! Thank you for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jennifer. She's proper sassy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Love your beautifully coloured image and that wrapping paper works so well. Great design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Jennifer, Sue's Shoes turned out fantastic! Such a talented Lady.

    I tried to find an email address for you but alas, I could not. There is a message regarding Penny's Challenge tomorrow on the Admin Blog, if you could please read it. Thanks so much! Sorry to leave this on your comments. I wanted to visit you anyway! Hugs, Jennifer!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how adorable!!! Your shoe background paper is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun sassy card!!! The shoe DP is such fun! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.