Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Little Red Dragon

Hello fellow crafters, and a big welcome to my newest follower, Manderly, who is one of my teamies at Penny's Paper Crafty.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and didn't do what I did...eat way, way, too much chocolate. Each morning I would say to John that I never wanted to see any chocolate ever again...BUT, guess what I would be doing by mid afternoon...yes, you're correct!

Once again it is Wednesday, and we have a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. This time, our challenge theme is a very interesting one -
'RED, WHITE AND BLACK'
We have one sponsor this week, and it is the very generous

The digital image I chose to play with is one of my favourite Bugaboo characters, 'Clyde'. I have used him before. On that card, he was green, so I think he may be part-chameleon! I also used a great Bugaboo sentiment, that I think I will use often.
I coloured 'Clyde' and his friends with Promarkers, and I cut the layered mats with 
Fiskars deckle-edge scissors. Oh my, my hand was aching by the time I had finished
all the mats. I forget where I bought a packet of those dear little ladybugs several
ago...I thought they were perfect for this card.
A side-on view of my step card.
I have decorated the inside of the card fairly simply.

I would like to enter the following challenges :-
Twisted Tuesday #47 - 'Animals and Flowers'
Everybody Art #230 - 'Shaped Card'

Image - Bugaboo digital stamp 'Clyde Friend', and 'Sentiment'
Colouring - Promarkers
Die - Memory Box 'Fauntleroy Crest'
Cutting - Fiskars scissors 'Deckle'
Other - Ladybugs, flowers, gems, eyelets, all from my junk stash 

For a chance to win a great prize, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Until next time, "happy crafting", and thank you for visiting.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jennifer. The shape is great and I love teh sweet little dragon
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jennifer, love the shape and the image.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card jennifer - your little dragon is so cute and beautifully coloured. Glad you had an enjoyable Easter :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, flowers, and color combination you used. Adorable card. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fantasy card, love the image. Thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dragon! Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine coole Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very striking! Nicely done!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.