Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Hello Baby

 Hello fellow crafters,
Recently a friend asked me to make a card for a friend of hers who had just had a little boy. She didn't want anything too 'fussy', so this is what I created.
Once again, I have used 'Warren'. I cut an aperture in some blue cardstock,
and attached this over the image. I can't remember how long I have had that
pearlised gingham paper - ages. The greeting is yet another peel-off sticker,
attached to a tiny piece of white cardstock, which I sponged with blue ink.

Challenges I would like to enter are :-
Crafting When We Can #41- 'Name That Tune' (Little Peter Rabbit)'
Simply Create Too #34 - 'Animals' (2nd entry)
Card Crafter's Circle #68 - 'Ooh Baby, Baby' (Winner)
Perfect Sentiment #72 - 'Brides/Babies'
That Craft Place - 'Animals' (2nd entry)

Image - Craftwork Cards 'Warren'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - from my junk stash
Dies - Spellbinders 'Scalloped Circles'
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ink - Versacube 'Baby Blue'
Stickles, and peel-off stickers from my junk stash

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x


9 comments:

  1. Cute card Jennifer. The sheen off the gingham and the glitter look fab and Warren is very cute too.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jennifer. The image is so cute and love the clean lines. Just perfect.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet! Gorgeous card Jennifer. The little rabbit looks so cute and I love the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so adorable. Looks perfect for a baby boy. Love the image and your coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Warren....you just reminded me that I've got some lovely Warren toppers that I need to use, lol....and he looks perfectly comfortable, sitting on your oh-so-pretty baby card! I really like the way you tickled-up the sentiment with the touch of blue....lovely creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle.....good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation...I love the pearly gingham paper, and the glittery sparkles dabbed here and there! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Jennifer - Warren is so cute and I love your sparkly gingham paper - I love gingham for baby cards and the sparkle just adds that extra something !
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the sparkles! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow super cute card perfect for a baby boy. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.