Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 25 March 2013

Raining Daisies


Hello fellow crafters,
Just a short post tonight, to show you a card I made recently for no particular reason, except that I wanted to use this ever so cute Penny Black stamp. I bought it early last year, and to my shame, it has never seen ink.
As soon as I saw this pretty, 'springified' paper, I knew it would go so well with this image. 
I coloured the image with Promarkers.
The inside of my card is decorated to match the front.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-
Joanna Sheen - 'Come Rain or Shine'
Penny Black Saturday - 'Spring into Spring'
Ready-Teddy-Go #20 - 'Mum's The Word'

Image - Penny Black Raining Daisies
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Jillibean
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles; Cheery Lynn Cuties 3; Couture Creations Baby Dove
Others - Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, and gold peel-off stickers, all from my junk stash

Until next time, thank you for visiting, and "Happy Crafting".
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The little bear is so sweet and I love the pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring card Jennifer - love how you ahve colorued that adorable image. Thanks for joining in this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamp - beautifully coloured! I'm surprised you weren't itching to get it inked sooner :) Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Jennifer and that image is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and pretty Jennifer!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.