Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Clyde


Hello fellow crafters,
I would like to say "hello" to Larelle, in Tenterfield. She reads my blog regularly, and is a friend of my dear friend, Diane, for whom I made a card to celebrate our 50 years of friendship. Also, "hello" to Kerry, who, by chance, I met up with recently. We used to attend the same card classes, many, many years ago, and lost touch when the shop closed down.

It's time for a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week our theme is
RIBBON AND BOWS
Our generous sponsors are
and

I was asked to use a Bugaboo digi image, and had no hesitation in 
choosing Clyde Get Well - I love him!
If I was feeling poorly, I would love to have a visit from this 
adorable little chap.
A closer look - don't you just love the expression on 
his face.  
My 'ribbon' is part of an old 1 inch gauze bandage, that I have had
in my crafty stash for years. I wasn't sure what I would use it for,
but as soon as I saw this image, I knew it would be perfect.
The bow is tied with my Bow-Easy.
I really must learn to shoot straight with my camera!

Challenges I would like to enter are-:
No Matter Which #6 - 'Ribbon and Bows'
Creative Moments #10 - 'Buttons and Bows/Anything Goes'

Image - Bugaboo digi stamp Clyde Get Well
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Family Ties           
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles
Buttons, Twine, Mini Rose, and Gauze Bandage, all from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting and thank you for visiting.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

9 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute is that little dragon!! Gorgeous card Jennifer and I love the colours and layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, your card is too cute and I love this little dragon. So clever how you have recycled an old gauze bandage, such a brilliant and effective idea :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left over at mine today :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dragon. Good luck and hope to see you again at NMWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, what a fab card. Gorgeous colours and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer I love your card. The image is so cute and I love all of your details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant, and bound to cheer anyone up,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great caard love the image.. The gauze bow is genius. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Loooove Clyde! This is just perfect and the Bandage what a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.