Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Daisies and Ladybugs

Hello fellow crafters,
Once again it's time for a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and our theme this week is
'USE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO'

I have to confess I have 2 favouite colour combos - one is 'pink and green', but the one I have chosen to use for this challenge is 'pink and brown'. 

Our generous sponsors this week are 

and

I got to play with a lovely digi stamp set from Fred She Said Designs, 
and it is called Daisies and Ladybugs. There are lots of images in this set,
some are pre-coloured, and some are outlines for you to colour as you wish. 

I printed 2 copies of the large daisy head image, coloured them both, then cut out one,
which I shaped with a 'ball' tool. I then mounted it with 3D tape.
 
I love this group of small daisies - they are so pretty. I printed one
of the ladybugs in the digi set, and after I coloured her, I cut her out
and mounted her on 3 D tape.
A close up look at the double-mounted image of the 
large daisy head.
For the inside of  my card, I used another of the images in the set, and 
cut out the panel for the personal message, using the 'off the edge' technique.

Challenges I would like to enter are-:
Ladybug Crafts - 'Think Pink'
Bunny Zoe's Craft #33 - 'Flowers and Pearls'
Colour Throwdown #229 - 'Brown, White, Pink, Green'

Images - Fred She Said Designs Daisies and Ladybugs
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Spring Drop
Dies - Spellbinders Labels, Classic and Scalloped Ovals
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ink for sponging - Versacube Old Rose 
Pearls - Kaisercraft

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting, and thank you for visiting.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

17 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer, really love your flower card, such pretty colours, so nice and soft! Lovely design, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the pretty flowers and fabulous colours.
    I have tried to email you but it keeps bouncing back to me:-(
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty - love the 3d flower
    thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the daisy. Good choice of colour combination.
    Glad you could join us at LCI this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jennifer I love your card! The image is awesome and so is your coloring! Great job. Your friend from Ohio. Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Color Throwdown is using these colors this week in their challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty and soft!! I love the way you have colored the daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the image and how you have 3D it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is like a breath of spring and is such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jennifer
    Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo pretty and delicate and your coloring is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty and beautifully coloured card Jennifer! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love all the layers.Thanks for sharing with us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, love the pink and brown, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Jennifer. Perfect in every way
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card Jennifer ... What a sweet image with the dinky ladybirds :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.