Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Bundle of Hearts

Hello fellow crafters,

My goodness, the weeks just fly by don't they...I feel I must start soon on my Christmas cards so as to avoid the sense of panic I lived with last December.

Once again it's time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and our theme this week is one I know all of you love -
'ANYTHING GOES'
We have 3 lovely sponsors this week, and they are


My card this week features the cutest little image, Bundle of Hearts,
by Crafty Sentiments Designs.
John and I never celebrate Valentine's Day...for us, every day together is special,
so I made this card for our Anniversary. I know that it is not until July, but it never
hurts to be prepared, does it. John doesn't look at my blog, unless I need help with
some difficult technical problem, so it is pretty safe to show you this card.
As usual, I have used my Promarkers to colour the image.
A closer look at the flowers and leaves. I bought a packet of the 
little red heart beads about 6 or 7 years ago. They have a lovely
pearly sheen - I really should use them more often.
As usual, I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Bright Colours' - (heart beads-6 or 7 yrs; heart punch-18 months)
Celebrate the Occassion #100 - 'Happy Anniversary'
Timeless Tuesday #208 - 'I'm Seeing Red'

Image - Crafty Sentiments Designs digi Bundle of Hearts
Coloured - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Circles; Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip, Wreath Strip
                        Marianne
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Hearts
Flowers, Red Heart Beads, Heart Brad, all from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our challenge.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time, "happy crafting".
Hugs,
Jennifer. x













14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The bear is so sweet and I love the layout and all the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Every detail is gorgeous!! LOVE it!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Jennifer. Love the image and you layout and design and colour choices are perfect.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card Jennifer ... Such a sweet image, and your flower arrangement and punched details are gorgeous. Wow you are prepared ... I never make anniversary cards til 1-2 days beforehand(blush!!) mind you it is my parents' diamond wedding in 3 weeks' time so I'd better get organised for that!! Hope you're keeping we'll ... I'm off work with a rotten head old!
    Hugs
    Paulinevx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Jennifer. Love the image and all the details you've added finish the card perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Jennifer, perfect to give your husband on your anniversary. I should be like you and be prepared for my anniversary this year - unlike last year when I was still making the card the day before - Oh the shame!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation,
    thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, very elegant. Love that you combined white & red here. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Love your gold doily and gold lettering!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer, such a wonderful card. Its so nice to read that every day is so special for you and your hubby. I feel the same with mine. Thank you for the lovely comments that you left on my blog and I hope that you managed to make your sympathy card. Wendy H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautifully finished card inside and out, the gold touches with the adorable image is so fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Happy Anniversary" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty anniversary card and that flower spray is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.