Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 24 October 2014

Vintage Christmas

My card today uses the same image as the one in my previous post, 
however with this one I have tried to create a much more 
vintage-styled card.

I rather like the non-traditional colours I have used...
I think they add to the overall vintage look.

A closer look at the little couple.

Inside my card matches the front.

Image - Lili Of The Valley Oh Christmas Tree
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Christmas Village
Sentiment - Lili Of The Valley
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles; Tim Holtz Snowflakes; Memory Box Precious Mittens 
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Aspen Snowflake
Sparklet - Kaisercraft
Ribbon, brad from my junk stash

Challenges I would like to enter :-
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Christmas' (all but Sparklet are at least 12 months old)
Die Cuttin' Divas #188 - 'Think Pink'
Inky Chicks #40 - 'Christmas'
In The Pink - Spots and/or Stripes'

Hopefully I will be back in a few days to show you another Christmas card. In the meantime, I wish you all "Happy Crafting",
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x 





3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the sweet image, the pretty colours and all the sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color combo on the papers. Such a sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card with this lovely image! I love the added sparkle too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.