Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Little Blue Fairy


Towards the end of August, I posted a card that I had made for a friend
at the Fort. She loved it so much, she asked me to make one exactly the
same to give to another of her 'long-time' friends. She was disappointed
when I told her that I never make 2 cards the same, so we came up with
a compromise...I used the same image, and same design, but used blues
(instead of pinks), and a different sentiment.

I must say that by using the same design and embellishments, the card
was relatively easy and quick to create.

A closer look at the cute little fairy with her dandelion clock wand.

Inside the card matches the front.

Challenges
Crafty Calendar - 'Bingo' (sparkle, die-cuts, blue)
Cutie Pie - 'Three of Something' (2 butterflies on front, 1 inside) WINNER
Whoppsi Daisy - 'Things With Wings'

Image - Lili Of The Valley Time Flies
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Bella
Sentiment - Computer Generated 
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Decorative Labels Eight
Punch - Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
Flower bead 'ribbon' from my junk stash

I must go and attend to some domestic tasks (boring!!!!). I was in a muddle all day yesterday, as I was so exhausted and sore from the frantically busy week and weekend at the Fort. My duty hours were much longer than usual due to some very special events, and the temps were in the unpleasant mid 30s C. We are only 5 weeks into spring here in Australia, so goodness only knows what sort of summer we are in for. Completely opposite to most arthritis sufferers, I feel much better in the cold weather, and dread the summer because my joints swell significantly, with pain levels and stiffness rising accordingly.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time I wish you "Happy Crafting".

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x






9 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. The little fairy is adorable and i love the soft pretty colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, love the touch of sparkle, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at the cutie pies.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card love the color thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the soft colors and the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy challenges. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jennifer I love the image that you have used its so pretty. Thank you for joining us a whoopsidaisy challenge. Good luck

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.