Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 31 October 2014

White and Gold Poinsettia

'Tis the last day of October, so in just a few short hours we will be
able to say "Christmas is next month"........EEK!!!

I have always loved white-on-white cards with just a hint of gold or silver, so
this year I have made several for Christmas, some very elaborate like this
one, and some less so. I apologise for the 'blueness' of the photos. This
card, along with all my other white cards are bright white in reality,
so I do not know if the false colouring is due to my camera or
my computer. My photos are taken in bright daylight.

A closer look at my poinsettia, foliage, and the gold bead cluster and sprays 
which I made myself. They are very easy to make, and I have recently
made a large collection of them in many different colours and sizes.

Dies - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Tattered Poinsettia; Impression Obsession Pine Branches; Cheery Lynn Wreath Strip, Merry Christmas Set
Punch - Martha Stewart Branch
Embossing - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Texture Fades Textured Poinsettia Pattern Set
Ink for sponging - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Bead sprays and cluster - made by me from beads junk stash

Challenges
Allsorts #282 - 'Christmas'
Crafty Cardmakers #126 - 'Cut It Out' (Dies & Punches)
Christmas Card #48 - 'Anything Goes'
Fab 'N' Funky #235 - 'Christmas'
Little Claire's #50 - 'Christmas'
Paper Shelter #180 - 'Is It Too Early For Christmas?'
Penny's Paper Crafty #201 - 'Anything Goes'

Thank you for visiting, and especially if you take the time to leave a comment. Until next time,
I wish you all "happy crafting'.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Jennifer. I love the die cuts and the gold berries - it's so effective and so beautiful.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poinsettia is stunning! A beautiful elegant Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We look forward to seeing you again in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant a very eyecatching design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jennifer, very classy, love that Poinsettia, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation Jennifer. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo beautiful !! love it ...

    Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white on white, gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.