Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Christmas Bells

Recently I spent 4 lovely days at my annual Retreat, or Stamp Camp...
mind you, it is no 'roughing it' type of camp...one could become very 
accustomed to 3 yummy meals per day, no washing up, bottomless
cups of tea, and hours of uninterrupted crafting time. Of course, 
it is also nice to catch up with 'old' crafting buddies.

The retreat was a great opportunity to make some headway
with my Christmas card making.

A closer look at the dear little couple and their tiny tree. I think I
need to add a little more Star Dust Stickles to her hat...that will
teach me not to do anything to my cards without my glasses!

Inside my card matches the front. Here I have used the complete
mistletoe and bells die-cut. On the front of the card I removed
a small piece of the mistletoe to shorten the die-cut.

Challenges I would like to enter
Alphabet - 'R for Round or Rectangle'
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Christmas' (everything except the bells die is at least 12 months old)
Delicious Doodles #105 - 'Christmas in October'
Little Claire's #50 - 'Christmas'
Penny Black and More - 'Get Ahead For Christmas'

Image - Lili Of The Valley Oh Christmas Tree
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Christmas Village; gold mirror card
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles; Impression Obssession Mistletoe and Bells
Sentiment - Recycled from old Christmas card

I will be back in a few days with another of the cards I made at the retreat, so until then I wish you "Happy Crafting".

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x






12 comments:

  1. Sounds like my sort of camp. Fab card, cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Jennifer and what pretty little diecut bells.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer sounds like you had a great time at stamp camp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crafty retreat sound absolutely wonderful! And a great way to get lots done... in between the cups of tea! This Christmas card is lovely; the LOTV image is, of course, adorable and the traditional colours are fab :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jennifer and you have coloured the cute image beautifully. thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love the image!! Love the bit of sparkle!! Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning, loving your backgroudn choices and the LOTV image is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Jennifer, adore the image, and papers, many thanks for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Jennifer and lovely die cuts too - a crafting retreat sounds perfect to me : ) - thank you for your kind words on my blog - it means a lot hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, Jennifer - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and sounds like a lovely camp to me
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Get Ahead For Christmas' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.