Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 1 September 2014

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!

Today is the first day of spring, so to welcome spring I have a 'flowery' card.
Recently I made a card using this oh-so-cute image by Lili of the Valley.
I actually stamped 2 images, and the first was such a joy to colour, 
I decided to create another card, this time using mainly blues.

The papers were free with a magazine.

A close-up view of little Teddy and his over-sized bouquet.

Inside the card is decorated to match the front.

Challenges
Crafts 4 Eternity #191 - 'Tic Tac Toe' (punch, blue, die-cuts)
Crafty Ribbons #100 - 'Birthday'
Cute Card Thursday #336 - 'Anything Goes'
Delightful - 'Layer It!'
Lili Of The Valley - 'Pretty Papers'

Image - Lili Of The Valley Teddy Bouquet
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Lili Of The Valley 
Paper - LOTV/Nitwit Bonnets and Bows
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Lacey Circles, Cheery Lynn Butterfly, Sweetstamps Elegant Leaves 
Punches - Martha Stewart PATP Pansies, EK Success Retro Flower-Large and Medium
Ribbon, gems, brad, peel-off border sticker all from my junk stash

Until next time, thank you for visiting, and I wish you "happy crafting",
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




7 comments:

  1. Oh hun, this is absolutely delightful! I love this bear, and you have coloured it brilliantly, such a pretty card in my favourite colours. We are at the other end of the spectrum here, heading into autumn in three weeks time. Don't get me wrong, I love autumn - just not so keen on winter that follows it. Huggles to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the cute image and the pretty papers and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, almost Autumn here my favourite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch for this little teddy bear! Many thanks to join us in our special birthday Crafty Ribbons Challenge. Good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love this sweet image, it can be used for so many occasions.
    You have coloured it so beautifully and I love the pretty papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jennifer Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, Jennifer! This little guy is still one of my favourite stamps and you've coloured him beautifully!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge! Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.