Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Emma

Wow, I don't want to scare you all too much, but just 16 weeks from today,
it will Christmas Day. I tried to whisper the words very softly, so as to not put
you all in a panic. Mind you, I am starting to feel that way myself...
and September is shaping up to be frantically busy for me, 
with no time for Christmas cardmaking.

Most difficult to believe is the fact that it is once again the first Thursday of the 
month, therefore at Crafty Little Fairies, we have a new challenge for you. 
The theme this month is 'SPARKLE AND BLING'...so you can let
all your 'girlie' creativity loose.

We say "thank you" to 4 lovely sponsors this month, and they are:-








This is the first time this stamp (bought 8 months ago!) has seen ink.

A closer look at little Emma. That bling flourish looks as if it is dull metal, but
in reality, it is made from very sparkly rhinestones.

Inside the card matches the front. I so LOVE this gorgeous paper.

I have had a bag of these pink roses in my stash for about 2 years,
and the white flowers are about 3 or 4 years old.

Challenges
Clear It Out - 'Anything Goes'
Dream Valley #89 - 'Flowers'
Lexi's Creations #124 - 'Sparkle and Shine'
Try It On Tuesday - 'How Does Your Garden Grow?'

Image - Lili Of The Valley Emma Rose Garden
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Floral Pavilion
Sentiment - Lili Of The Valley
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Flourish; Cheery Lynn Butterflies; Sweet Stamps Elegant Leaves
Punches - EK Success Vinca; Martha Stewart Branch
Flowers, rhinestone flourish, from my junk stash

For a chance to win a lovely prize, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, have a look at the lovely inspiration by my Fairy teamies, then enter our Sparkle and Bling challenge.

Until next time, thank you for visiting and "happy crafting".
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer, such a sweet image. I love your delicate colouring to match those beautiful papers and your detailing is so pretty too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again...love your challenge project..tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and just the right amount of lovely bling too! Oh, and my fave colour of course :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and image! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet card, makes up for the EEEK reminder about xmas day! thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.