Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 8 September 2014

Father's Day

Yesterday in Australia it was Father's Day. Poor John, he had to stay at
home by himself, as I was on duty at the Fort all day. Not only did 
he have to get his own breakfast (I leave quite early in the 
morning) and lunch, he also had a delicious dinner
ready for me when I arrived home last night.

John loves his TV, and when I first saw this wonderful image, I knew
I had to buy it...it is John personified...shoes off, socked feet on
a footstool, a cup of coffee close by, and remote in hand.
The card base and matting look as if they are black,
but they are actually dark blue.

A close up look at John's 'twin'.

Inside my card matches the front.

Challenges
Corrosive #207 - 'Let's Hear It For The Boys'
Crafty Catz #245 - 'One For The Boys'
Delicious Doodles #100 - 'Colours Of Autumn'

Image - Lili Of The Valley Put Your Feet Up
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Persimmon Collection
Panel for writing message - Papermania Persimmon Collection Notelets
Wooden hearts - prize from Little Claire's
Peel-off sentiment sticker and string are from my junk stash

Until next time, thank you for visiting.
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x







5 comments:

  1. A brilliant card. Lovely image and papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, love the image, so cute...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh this is so cute!!! Totally adore the layout you have done and the fabulous DP. Great little image for a Father's day card.

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work! Loving the layout and the image you've used on this card.
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Delicious Doodles.
    Shelley DD DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured card. Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.