Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Teddy and Butterflies

Like me, are you all scared at how fast time is rushing by...the days,
weeks, months, and even years all seem to be 'melting' into one another.

My dear friend and neighbour Rosalie, now has 2 little grand daughters,
and I can hardly believe that the oldest, Sunny Mae, celebrated her 2nd birthday 
on Monday. All little girls love cute teddy bears, so circumstances couldn't 
have suited me better, because this week at Crafty Little Fairies, the 
pink fairies would like you to enter our challenge, the theme of which
 is one I know many of you will love...

'TEDDIES'

We are so lucky this week to have 2 lovely sponsors, 
so a big "thank you" to

and


Those of you who visit my blog regularly will recognise the image I have used, 
as it is one of my favourite bear stamps. 

A close up look at my little teddy. The tiny butterflies are some of the 
negatives from the die-cut matting on the front of my card.

Inside my card. I think I would have liked my finished card better if I had not
placed the small piece of butterfly DP under the white scalloped circle. 

Image - Stamp It Australia
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Computer generated Balsam font
Paper - Crafter's Choice Princess
Dies - Spellbinders Classic, Scalloped, and Butterfly Circles; 
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Butterflies
Flowers, ribbon, twine, gems and Stickles are all from my junk stash

For a chance to win one of 2 lovely prizes, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, and enter our 'Teddies' challenge.

Until next time, "happy crafting"
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a cute teddy. I love the butterfly frame and pretty papers too.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the cute teddy and pretty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and I so love the colours, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image Jennifer and I love the delicate colours - so pretty for a little girl!
    Hugs,
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the image and colours.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer
    Thank you for your lovely comment :) This is such a sweet & pretty card, I love the cute teddy and the colours are so soft & pretty too!
    Have a lovely weekend hun :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the very nice comment on my blog, I appreciate it Jennifer. Your card is gorgeous I love the pastel colours and the adorable image. Pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.