Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 7 February 2014

Glittered Balloons


A few weeks ago, a cute little lad we know celebrated his 7th birthday.
I decided to make him a really bright card.
For the embossed panel, I ran some cardstock through my Cuttlebug,
using Cuttlebug's Number Collage embossing folder. I positioned the 
cardstock in the e/f so I could then highlight Hayden's age
with Stickles.

Using a Cuttlebug die, I cut some balloons out of glittered foam.
After I gave the card to Hayden I realised that the card I made 
for him last year also had glittered foam balloons on it...oops!

Inside Hayden's birthday card.

Dies - Cuttlebug (set of 4) Birthday
Punch - EK Success Scalloped Corner Rounder
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Number Collage
Sentiments - 'Happy Birthday' Stamp Unknown; Inside card Computer generated
Stickles - Star Dust
Silver cord - from my junk stash

That's all for tonight...a very quick post, eh???

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.