Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Rosie Rabbit

Hello fellow crafters,
In a big contrast to the card I last posted, this one is rather bright, isn't it. It is for a friend who lives overseas.
I have used another Stampavie clear stamp called 'A Rosie Rabbit Gift' and it has been coloured with my Promarkers.
A close-up of super cute 'Rosie' and her Christmas shopping.
The poinsettia was made using Spellbinders Poinsettia die set. I "umed and ahhed" about acquiring the dies last Christmas, and after seeing so many beautiful cards using them, on blogs, I succumbed to temptation recently. I LOVE them! I have used the 3 smaller of the 4 petal dies in the set. My other new goodies are the Cheery Lynn 'Holly Leaves" - the die is a strip which has 2 sizes of leaves. I also LOVE this die. I bought it at Di's Scrapbooking Shop (her blinkie is on my sidebar). The gold 'twigs' are cut from a large branch that was a Christmas decoration, bought at an after Christmas sale several years ago.
Inside the card co-ordinates with the front. I used my new Martha Stewart 'Aspen Snowflake' PATP punch down the side of the Kaisercraft 'Mint Twist' DP. My faithful old Spellbinders were used to cut the scalloped square and rectangle.

Challenges I would like to enter are -
Passion for Promarkers #174 - 'In the Garden' (Poinsettias, holly, branches)
Penny's Paper Crafty #101 - 'Lots of Layers'
ABC Christmas - 'V is for Vibrant Colours'

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card...Thanks for joining at Pennys..
    Hugs,
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the cute image, fab colours and gorgeous poinsettia.
    HAve a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely bold card Jennifer and in a very different style from the elegant gold and white card that caught my eye in your last post. Hope the power outage wasn't too major. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and gorgeous design and layout. The poinsettia looks fab.
    Thanks for joining the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, the flower looks fab! Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Jennifer. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - I'm loving the bright! Gorgeous!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is absolutely beautiful. Love the design with the poinsetta, branches, layers and that beautifully coloured image. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - how cute is that little bunny! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog this week, hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow.
    Mandy x (PPC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi jennifer - I think Rosie really is the cutest!! and beautifully coloured too :-) Gorgeous use of your poinsetta die to finish the card off - fab detail
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.