Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Joy To The World


It is several years since I have made a card using the serviette and cling wrap 
technique, but when I saw a pack of serviettes with this gorgeous cardinal, I
knew I had to revisit it. If you have never seen this technique, I am
sure you would find many tutorials on the internet.

I added a dot of glossy accents to the cardinals eye, and a few dots of platinum
Stickles on the background and in the centre of the poinsettia. The sentiment 
was a freebie that came with a magazine.

A closer look at my handmade poinsettia and assorted greenery.

Challenges I would like to enter
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 'Pick A Previous 2016 Challenge' (#49 foliage; #55 critters)
Alphabet - ''U' for Use Something Red'
Animal Friends #45 - 'Anything Goes' (must have at least one animal) 

Image - Serviette (unnamed brand from $2 store)
Dies - Spellbinder Layered Poinsettia; Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves & Wreath Strip
Punch - Martha Stewart Branch
Sentiment - Freebie from a magazine Simply Cards and Papercraft
Ranger - Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Platinum Stickles and Glossy Accents 

Thank you for visiting, and hopefully I will have another card to show you in a day or 2.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x



4 comments:

  1. Super gemacht! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ja eine wunderschöne Weihnachtskarte. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this feels so fabulously festive with all the rich red and green, and the gorgeous napkin image...no wonder you couldn't resist this darling bird! The handmade poinsettia adds just the perfect co-ordinating detail :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the Animal Friends Challenge !
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Anja DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.