Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Teddy's BIG Bouquet

Goodness me, the way these months are rushing by, it will be C-------- (don't want to
to use the word itself) before we know it. We are already at the end of the first week
of August, and as it is the first Thursday of the month, you all know what that 
means...yes, a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies. All the Fairies loved
the theme for this month, and we are fairly certain you will too. It is
'CUTE AND CUDDLY'
There you are, I knew you would love it. We would love to see what you create, but
please remember, you must use a stamped or digi image, not a pre-coloured topper.

The challenge theme this month had me doing a little happy dance inside. I could
indulge in all my favourites...flowers, butterflies, cute, pink, glitter (do I need to
explain further??)...in other words, 'girly stuff''.

This little cutie is by Lili Of The Valley, and is coloured with Promarkers.

Inside my card co-ordinates with the front.

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -'Bingo' (Lace, Pearls, Die-cut + Flowers)
Corrosive #205 - 'Birthdays'
Crafter's Cafe #75 - 'Lots of Layers'
Pennys Paper Crafty #189 - 'Anything Goes' TOP 3

Image - Lili of the Valley Teddy Bouquet
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley (freebie with magazine)
Paper - Franchville Pastel Basics; Crate Paper Glee
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Cheery Lynn Butterflies, Cuttlebug Heritage Corners
Punches - Martha Stewart PATP Double Loops
Stickles - Platinum
Pearls and Lace from my junk stash

Why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies to see what my talented Fairy team mates have created, and for a chance to win one of the lovely prizes enter our 'CUTE and CUDDLY' challenge.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




4 comments:

  1. Must colour this cutie up again, not used it for ages. Fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer thanks for visiting my blog and your very kind comments. The trellis die I used for my Moment is spellbinders grateful lattice. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, cute image and love the pink, love all the different textured layers, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck..

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.