Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 10 March 2014

Icy Snowflakes

Good morning to all my crafting friends out there. Although we are into autumn
here, the weather is still hot! Today we are expecting yet another day of 
mid 30s, with high humidity. My card today makes me long for some
 lovely chilly weather, and to dream of a white Christmas.

I am continuing my attempt to build up a collection of Christmas cards to avoid
that awful panic I inflict on myself in late November and most of December.
This card was fairly quick to produce, so I may make a few more with 
slight variations...besides, I have always loved simple blue 
and white colour schemes with lots of sparkle. 

Inside the card, I have left a large space on which to write
 my personal greetings.

Challenges
Brown Sugar #84 - 'Make It Sparkle'
Crimbo Crackers #59 - 'Blue and White'
Milk Coffee - 'Emboss It (wet or dry)'

Dies - Cuttlebug Snowflake; Sullivans Scalloped Border
Punch - Carl Snowflake
Embossing Folder - Snowflakes (brand unknown)
Scissors - Fiskars Small Scallops
Scorpal
Ink - Tim Holtz D.I. Tumbled Glass
Kindyglitz - Crystalina
Holographic peel-off sticker

Thank you for visiting, and until next time..."happy crafting",
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous cas card Jennifer - very elegant and i love the sparkle
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous jennifer - love the CAS look and gorgeous sparkly winter blues
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jennifer, this card is just stunning. I love it. Good for you making Christmas cards now !!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar for our Make it Sparkle Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the CAS design and fabulous sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along with my Moody Blues challenge at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very beautiful! I love it! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and also all the glitter. Very nice design. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, I love the blue with sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.