Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Starting Over

Happy New Year everyone...
I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and Santa was kind to you with lots of  
new crafting goodies to add to your stash. Due to a serious family crisis, we
had a very quiet Christmas and New Year. My birthday fell between those days
(29th), so John and I went to a seaside town 2 hours away, where we had a lovely
light lunch, a long seaside walk, and a fabulous dinner. Between lunch and dinner we 
had 2 shopping expeditions...John bought me a new handbag, then went for a drive 
while I spent 1 1/2 hours in a scrapbooking/craft store, where lots of 
goodies 'fell' into the shopping basket.

I suppose you couldn't help but notice, I have updated and 'prettified' my blog. 
Of course I had an awful lot of help from my wonderful, and very clever John.

That's enough of my rambling on...let's move on to more important things!
After a break over the festive season, Crafty Little Fairies is back with a new
challenge to start 2014 off. How appropriate that the challenge title is

STARTING OVER 

Your creation can feature a new house, new job, new baby etc. Remember, you
must use an image, either stamped or digi, in order for your creation to be valid.

Our lovely sponsor this week is 


A dear friend's daughter is due to give birth to a little baby girl in 3 weeks time, so I
made this card for the mother-to-be and her husband.

A closer look at this adorable baby bear, by LOTV.

Inside my card with plenty of room to write my personal message.

Challenges
Ready Teddy Go - 'New Beginnings'
Really Reasonable Ribbon #86 - 'New Beginnings'

Image - Lili of the Valley Little Sleepy Head
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - LOTV accompanies the image stamp
Paper - Forever Friends New Arrivals
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Squares and Circles; Memory Box Night Sky Border
Punch - Carl Sakura
Stickles Star Dust
Ribbon and gems from my junk stash

For a chance to win a lovely prize, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, and enter our 'Starting Over' challenge. Don't forget to use an image on your creation.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

11 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the inside of the card too. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card ~ love the adorable image and your coloring, and of course the glittered banner. Very pretty and certainly something to be treasured by the new mom-to-be and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jennifer and i love teh new look blog.
    Happy New year to you and your family
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ready teddy go
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Card! Sweet coloring on your digi...and love the ribbon!!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know which is prettier - your beautiful girly card or your gorgeous blog makeover! Love them both :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, I love the Image used.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us and the RTG Challenge, the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So CUTE!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
    Nicole - RRR Design Team Member
    www.scrapsandstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby Coloring on your sweet little image!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally adorable Jennifer - the image is really the cutest, and i love your sweet mobile die - love it!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.