Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 16 January 2014

In The Kitchen

Wow, it's hard to believe that it is 10 days since I last posted on my blog. However,
tonight's the night (as Rod Stewart would sing), because it is the pink fairies' turn at 
Crafty Little Fairies to bring you a new challenge. Our theme this week is an unusual one,

'IN THE KITCHEN'

Thank you to our wonderful sponsors for this week, 

and 
Nana Connie won a prize voucher from Delicious Doodles in December, and as
she is on their Design Team, she kindly reoffered her voucher, so this week we
have two prizes. Thank you, Nana Connie.

Remember, your entry must have a stamped or digital image to be eligible
for the prize of a stamp of your choice, or a voucher.  


My lovely blogging friend, Pauline, has just started a second blog to display her new-found
hobby, baking. At Christmas, Pauline sent me one of her stunning card creations, and a 
fabulous set of LOTV clear sentiment stamps (I have used one of them on this card). 
They cover so many occasions, so will be very versatile. Thank you so much Pauline. 
I wanted to send Pauline a "thank you" card, so when I saw that the theme of the 
challenge was 'In The Kitchen', the timing was perfect. 

Isn't this image adorable!, and so perfect for a card to Pauline. I am very sorry to tell
you that I do not know the brand of the stamp. It was on a sheet of clear stamps
that were free with a magazine I bought on one of my visits to London several 
years ago. I also cannot remember the name of the magazine...Perhaps one 
of you may recognise the image, and enlighten me. All the other images in 
the set are equally cute. 
Edited : While having a big 'tidy up' of my MASSIVE collection of magazines,
I found the one that had the free sheet of stamps!! It is Cardmaking and Papercraft,
Issue 103, and the stamps are designed by Adam Pescott.

The very appropriate paper was also free with yet another magazine I bought
in London, but cannot remember which one. I put Glossy Accents on the 
cherries, but this does not show up in the photos.

Challenge
Animal Friends #10 -'Punches/Dies

Image & Sentiment - Unknown (free with magazine) edited: designed by Adam Pescott,
in Stamping and Papercraft, Issue 103
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Unknown (free with magazine)
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals and Circles, Corners
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Hearts
Embossing Powder and Glossy Accents from my junk stash

I have had a 'big' day today...(I can't tell you why yet, but will reveal all in a week or so), so will soon be off to bed.

For a chance to win a lovely prize, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, check out all the gorgeous creations by my lovely fairy team mates, and enter our 'In the Kitchen' challenge.

Until next time, "happy crafting",
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


8 comments:

  1. Oh, was für eine süße Karte. Wundervoll.
    Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful cards
    Thank you for your contribution to the Animal Friends Challenge

    greetings
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist eine tolle Karte geworden
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these stamps too...and I am no help as I don't know which magazine they came with either! I am also ashamed to say I have never used them!
    Your card is lovely and such a great CAS design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Such a sweet image coloured beautifully and I love the papers too.
    I hope your 'big' day has been okay.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer ... this is so completely adorable - perfect for this week's challenge and perfect for me too ... thanks so much for sending me this, I absolutely LOVE it! Such a shame the image isn't available to buy as it is beyond cute!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable yummy paper and colored image Jennifer.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love this image and gorgeous colour choice too.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.