Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 20 May 2017

'For You'


Good evening everyone.

Once again there has been a gap of several weeks since I last posted one 
of my cards. I spent last week in a haze of heavy-duty medications, then this 
past week trying to 'wake-up' and mobilise. Yes, I injured my back at the 
Fort once again. It is my lower back this time.

Sitting is extremely painful, so I made this fairly simple 
Christmas card standing at the kitchen bench.


Yonks ago I bought this bauble die with matching 'For You' embossing folder just 
after I bought my dear little Cuttlebug (which has since died, and gone to 
'Cuttlebug Heaven'). I have used the die often, but not the E.F.

The off-white card base and embossed panel are made from the most luxurious
pearlised cardstock that I have had for many years.

A closer look at the embossed die-cut. 
The bow is part of a 'mittens' die.
It is so difficult to successfully photograph shiny cardstock, isn't it!


Dies - Cuttlebug For You; Memory Box Precious Mittens
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug For You, Victoria 


I cooked a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings tonight and 2 friends phoned for a chat afterwards so my back is really aching, making me think it is time for me to go to bed. So until next time, thank you for visiting.

Hugs
Jennifer. x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.